Friday 3 July 2015

PGL

 
MONDAY 1ST OF JUNE -FRIDAY 5TH JUNE
 
On Monday morning I woke up at 7:45 and rushed down stairs to say good bye  to my beautiful bunnies called rascalian and rosy roo.
After a quick and lovely goodbye I ate a yummy breakfast  and quickly checked my list for the things that I needed and got dressed,brushed my teeth,brushed my hair and packed my tooth brush.
At 8 :45 I walked to school with my suitcase and i left it in the lay- by .

A few minutes later we all got on the coach . When we got to PGL we were left in our rooms for a while to unpack and settle in .
Whilst we were at PGL we went on the big swing, did the high ropes, rifle shooting, suvival, raft building, jacobs ladder, vertical challenge,all aboard and lots more.!!!!!:)
 

LB 6JO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.