Friday 10 July 2015

Life at Fleckney school


Life at Fleckney school



I have loved and enjoyed every day of my primary school life. I am sure all my fellow year sixers are ready to move on. Though these past few years have been the highlights of our lives, we should all     look forward to the unknown times and moments to come and be proud of our effort and enthusiasm.

We will all remember the wonderful memories of our school life. I know we will never forget those  
funny, exciting, fun and even those sad moments. I am sure everyone will agree that we should say  
a massive thank you to all our teachers, helpers and friends that have supported and helped us along  

the way. THANK YOU!














by I.B. 6JO



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.