Monday 18 January 2016

Touch Typing

Touch Typing is a club for year 6 pupils. It is a club where you learn how to touch type. I have been going for 2 weeks and already see a difference in my typing. It happens on a Thursday after school and runs from 3:15-4:00. Touch typing is a great skill to learn. It can be very useful and what better way to learn how to touch type than have a giggle with your friends at how bad you are to start off with and looking at how far you have come. Every 3 levels there is a test. You have to type the words on the sheet in under 1 minute. Once you  have completed the test you get a certificate and also a chocolate coin. I'm happy I chose to go to touch typing as I have fun looking at how easy it becomes after you practice.  


FB 6JO


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.